Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sharing

  1. What exactly are you focused on about sharing?
When I share things on social media I'm focused on how I connect to my followers. I take into consideration on what would my followers gain from the content I am sharing.
  1. What is the purpose of sharing?
The purpose of sharing is to letting people know whats going on in your life, or sharing things to connect with your followers. There are many reasons why but my main purpose of sharing things on social media is to make people laugh and smile. I want to be able to connect with my followers emotionally. "Sharing an idea you care about is a generous way to change your world for the better."
Here is a video on why we share by forbes:


The purpose of this assignment is to realize that sharing is a big part of our lives. We do it without thinking why we do it. It is to make us aware why we share things online. They key question of this assignment is "Why do you share?"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bernadette,
    I'm questioning the clarity of your statement, "We do it without thinking why we do it. It is to make us aware why we share things online." Do you have an example of what you mean?
    Thanks,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete