Sunday, April 8, 2018

Spreading your Ideas with Social Media

  1. What do you take for granted or assume about spreading your ideas with social media?
I think for me personally I usually take for granted that I don't have that much followers so I don't spread much ideas on Social Media. I don't use my social media to influence people. It's mainly personal things.




  1. What is the purpose of spreading your ideas with social media?
The purpose of sharing your ideas with social media is to get more people to take notice in what you are sharing. The more you share in different types of ways, the more people be able to view your ideas and hopefully get your viewers to share.

The purpose of this assignment is to know that when you share your ideas with social media you don't have to play it safe. That's usually how you get the attention of your viewers. The key question at the heart of this assignment is "Have you ever spread your ideas with your viewers and have they ever shared it on social media?

1 comment:

  1. Your post had depth when you said "I don't have that much followers so I don't spread much ideas.." because many people feel that their lack of fan base means that they have no voice so why attempt to influence others when they don't seem interested enough to follow you.

    ReplyDelete