Friday, February 9, 2018

Collaboration

What is collaboration?

It is a group of people that are bringing their skills together to share in pursuit of a common task or goal. Collaboration can benefit everyone in the group. It allows you to be more open minded about the task at hand. It will let you see things in many different ways.

What conclusion are you coming to about collaboration?

My conclusion about collaboration is that it is very beneficial to everyone. It gives you a sense of purpose. I work in  position where I have to collaborate with my co-workers or people from the community, an it doesn't only benefit me but the people I'm serving because there are things that I may not know and the person I'm working with does. Or vice versa. Collaboration is key to success. I personally will participate in collaboration when the option presents itself.

The purpose  this assignment is to know what collaboration is, identify if you have collaborated before, and know what the benefits of doing so. The key question at the heart of this assignment is, What are the benefits for collaboration? Will you be able to collaborate with others and make it useful?

No comments:

Post a Comment